Order a Repeat Prescription
My Health Online
Your GP practice provides this website in collaboration with NHS Wales and your GP system supplier.
Once you've created an account you will be able to use the features your GP practice has made available, which may include:
- Book and cancel appointments
- Request repeat prescriptions
For more information on how to register, please click here.
Please use your repeat prescription request slip. This may be put in the prescription box in the patient waiting area, posted or requested online via the My Health On Line (MHOL) website.
Because of the obvious risk of error, we do not take prescription requests over the telephone.
If you have lost your repeat request slip, please put your request in writing.
Please allow 2 working days to collect your prescription from us or, by arrangement from your local Pharmacy.
- Use the tear-off slip to re-order by post
- drop into the box provided in patient waiting area
- Send a stamped addressed envelope for the postal request. Please allow longer for these to be returned you.
- Make an appointment with the Doctor (or Nurse if appropriate) when your review is indicated.
- If you run short of medication unexpectedly, your regular Pharmacist may be able to help you pending a repeat prescription being ordered in the normal way.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.