Services We Provide
The practice provides healthy living advice and ongoing disease management advice, often arranged via the Practice Nurse team and include:
- Minor injury
- Minor Surgery
- Asthma and COPD management
- Diabetic management and reviews
- Adult Immunisations, including flu (from September onwards)
- Child immunisations
- Holiday vaccinations
- Occupational Immunisations can also be arranged, including Hepatitis B, please come and speak with one of our Practice Nurses. (Some of these may incur a private charge).
- Cervical Smears
Community Services Include:
- District Nurses - are based at Botwnnog and can be contacted on 01758 730540. Our District Nurses provide nursing treatment and advice to our patients who are housebound or recently discharged from Hospital.
- Health Visitors - run a healthy child clinic at Botwnnog in conjunction with our Practice Nurses and GP. These are normally held on most Tuesday mornings. The Health Visitors can be contacted on 01758 730284.
- Family Planning, Mirena or Coil fitting, Contraceptive implants – at Bryn Beryl. Referral via your GP or ANP.
- Community Midwife – based at Bryn Beryl 01758 704311
- Counsellors – The practice has visiting Counsellors for patients with emotional and medication problems. You will need to see your doctor or our ANP to be referred. Or you can self refer via Parabl (see leaflet in patient waiting area).
- Phlebotomist – Our Phlebotomist Shari Pollitt will be available most mornings for routine blood tests only.
- Child Health Administration – is looked after by Megan Mentzoni and on occasion is helped by Valerie Jones.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.